• Kills harmful pathogens, MRSA and viruses
• Fragrance Free
• Non-irritant, non-toxic
• Suitable for sensitive skin
• Deodorization power
• Easy and safe to use
• Removing the germs without harmful chemicals uses
• Hydrates, alcohol free
• Cleanses with only positive results
• Naturally Antibacteria!
• Use as a safe alternative to soap and water
• Keep in purse,car,schoolbag,diaper bag,coat pocket etc.
The correct way to use your pocket/travel sanitiser:
To use a hand sanitizer effectively, make sure your hands are free of visible grime and dirt before applying the product. Then, apply a palm-full of product and rub vigorously for 20 to 30 seconds, making sure to distribute the sanitizer between your fingers, under your nails and jewelry, on your wrists and on the backs of each hand. When your hands are dry, you’re good to go.
Never rinse your hands with water or wipe them with a towel after using a hand sanitizer—this will counteract the effect of the product.