- Microcidal – kills 99.99% of bacteria, bacterial spores, viruses and fungi.
- No resistance ever reported to hypochlorous acid (HOCl), the active ingredient.
- Microbes are ‘electrocuted’ due to the REDOX or electrical potential.
- Non-cytotoxic to normal tissue, spermatozoa and ova.
- Removes slime or biofilm by dislodging from substrate due to REDOX or ORP.
- Large volume provides debridement and easy evacuation of cellular debris.
- Electrolysed physiological solution versus normal saline or Ringer’s lactate.
- Reduction and even elimination of antibiotic instillations.
- IQ Veterinary Uterine Lavage is NOT indicated as an embryo-flushing medium.