IQ CARE Wound Solution Advantages
- Microcidal – kills 99.99% of bacteria, bacterial spores, viruses and fungi on contact, ensuring microbial load reduction in acute and chronic wounds.
- No resistance to hypochlorous acid (HOCl) has ever been reported and the solution is non-allergenic.
- The isotonic solution is provided at a neutral pH, when it is non-cytotoxic, ensuring fibroblast viability, tissue granulation and epithelialization with minimal scar tissue formation.
- Removes exudate, slime or biofilm by dislodgement due to the ORP (Oxidation Reduction Potential).
- Hypochlorous acid (HOCl) solutions have been shown to assist in the treatment of:
- Diabetic foot ulcers
- Decubital ulcers
- Venous ulcers
- Surgical wounds, etc.
- Reduction and even elimination of costly topical antibiotic substances with known cytotoxic properties.